Fast Times at Drop-Out High

Monday, August 25, 2008 | |

alone at last. just nostalgia and I
we were sure to have a blast...

childhood is so fucked up.
I never had
any closer friends
than the ones I had when I was young.
alone again
just you and I
nostalgia wave goodbye.
I think it's time for me to go



"Everyday I come by your house and I pick you up. We go out, we have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great, but you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye, No see you later, No nothing; Just left. I don't know much but I know that..."
- Good Will Hunting

0 Comments: