Can We?

Saturday, September 27, 2008 | |

I am currently eating: Chunky's Chicken Corn Chowder w/ Tabasco Sauce!

Haha. You know how most blogs have those "what am I listening to?"
I have something better, whatever I'm eating at these odd hours of the night! Woo!












Saw a bit of the Presidential debates tonight. What's with the "Audience Reaction" chart at the bottom though? Seems pretty pointless, ratings go up for each candidate whenever they speak. Pretty obvious.
I really hope Obama wins. I don't feel very comfortable going out into the real world after a term of McCain.



Yeah. I try to abstain from political posts, because I'm pretty ignorant on the subject.(Not that there are a lot of people who aren't. Haha. I at least know I am.)





This is a fun column I'm trying.


Everyday uses for Martial Arts!

The Horse Stance - The most basic, and arguably the most useless useful!
I've discovered that it comes very much in handy when you've got nature's "call of duty/doody". Especially in a public/dorm bathroom. It takes a lot of leg strength!
Maybe it's just me, since I'm kind of a lightweight germaphobe.

I really want this.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/8f84/


A UV Disinfectant wand! Just wave it over the toilet seat/keyboard/doorhandle/whatever for ten seconds, and it's clean!

Sounds a bit dangerous though.

"Please remember - this is ultra-violet radiation, and care must be taken when using it. Don't use it on any part of your body. Be safe and be healthy!"

haha.

0 Comments: