Certainty v.2

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 | |

I thought I changed a lot from last summer, I felt that I had grown, become more mature, more certain. But now I think I've realized I'm not anymore certain now then I was then. Maybe that's why I put it off so much, I preferred being stuck in this "limbo" instead of choosing a decision. I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to handle one outcome, yet I hated how I'd be forced to take the other. The truth is, I wasn't certain, brave or sure. Of anything.

Now the ball's in your court E. What do you do? What DO you do?



On another note.
I complain a lot about how I'm getting older, and most times are in jest, but I happened to catch my age catching up with me tonight.

I'm getting crow's feet. You know, those wrinkles on the side of your eyes that women complain about? Yeah. Seriously.

0 Comments: