In 20 years, if you're still livin' here...

Monday, October 27, 2008 | |




"..tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be fifty. And I'll still be doing this shit. And that's alright, that's fine. But you're sitting on a winning lottery ticket, and you're too much of a pussy to cash it in. And that's bullshit."


"Let me tell you what I do know. Everyday I come by your house and I pick you up. We go out, we have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great, but you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye, No see you later, No nothing; Just left. I don't know much but I know that..."

0 Comments: