Strange Dream

Thursday, October 09, 2008 | |

I just had the weirdest dream in a while. Actually, it's the first dream I've had in a while, since I usually don't dream. (Or technically I don't remember my dreams. -_-)

It's a bit hazy now, but I dreamt that somehow I got shot in the left arm/shoulder! And the bullet didn't go all the way through and out, and so it was still lodged in the skin, and just this huge bullet shaped bump in my arm. I wanted to be able to just pull it out, but was too afraid. Weird.

I think it's the sleep schedule I accumulated. Lately I've been falling asleep REALLY early. (Like 8-9 ish) and then waking up around 2-3 to do some work/hangout/whatever then going back to sleep around 5-6. Oy.
And today I actually slept through dinner! And woke up just now.

Anyways, wonder if it means anything. Meh. I don't buy into that pseudoscience Freudian dream interpretation.

Although I would really like NOT to be shot anytime soon. Unless the bullet goes straight through! :)

0 Comments: