Tis the Witching Hour

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 | |

"Tis now the very witching time of night..."
- Hamlet, Act III Sc. II


I'm pretty tired, but I don't want to sleep. My body's screaming at me to do so, my eyelid's feel heavy, like those lead aprons that the dentist puts on you to take an x-ray, my feet are cold; there's no real reason for me to be up.

By all accounts, it's pretty reasonable to say that I should go to sleep (Perchance to dream?)
Yeah, I know I must be tired when I'm making allusions to Shakespeare.

But for the most part, I think I do want to sleep. But the part of me that wants to stay awake, is the sole minority that I'm choosing to follow. Why?
Don't really know. I probably can't explain it at all, and even if I could, it wouldn't make any sense to anyone not in my current state right now.

So in place, here are some PostSecret postcards I came across.







0 Comments: