Home

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 | |

"Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know..."






Good place to be.

Only 2 more days 'til Thxgiving Break!

Can't wait to see everyone again.


San Diego was awesome. Love everything there. The campus is beautiful, and it's HUGE. Like the size of bay farm. I think like 2.7 miles around? You need shuttles to get to some of the farther parts of campus.

Sometimes (moar liek all the time, amirite?!), I wonder what it'd be like if I was at UCSD as a first year undergrad. Eh, regrets suck, and I could always try to work and transfer I guess. Teresa told me there are people she knows that don't really like it there, and would rather have gone to Berkeley, but luckily she's pretty happy there. I guess I sort of feel sorry for them, but I can kind of relate too. :/
I think accepting, and enjoying where you are is pretty key on college success and how happy you'll be, whether it's SD, Irvine, Davis, Berkeley, LA, SF, SJ, SC etc. There are some times that I feel more like "a student going to college, than a college student". Don't know if that makes much sense. Like someone who doesn't feel in their heart that they're a Davis student, but just happen to go there. Or a Cal student that wears red under their blue and gold. (Heaven Forbid!)
Or an Anteater that feels more like a Triton.


Ah well.







There's a section of Geisel that's called "Eric". Heh. Close enough.


Price Center

Graffiti room at Muir! Seen in one of Wes' shorts from college!
Halloween's over, but it's still cool








Night at the Price Center.

Teresa teaching Linda some uber cool Wushu stances.
Cool beans. :)
She's getting pretty good. I'm really impressed. I should get back into shape, get back into wushu, lion dance, dragonboat, etc. I need some physical activity in my life, if only to get some air into my lungs.

0 Comments: