Whilst, I'm not using the actual plot of the movie in context, this certain scene can illustrate my point. (Note: There's no sound, and this is the best version I could find of the original ending. Although I think the lack of sound actually helps, since the visual cues say it all.) EDIT: Nevermind. I found a clip.
It sucks when this happens, when someone you know, who might have been a close friend, but you lost contact with and eventually stopped hanging out altogether, is walking down the street maybe, or even through the halls of school, and you guys sort of make a sideways glance toward one another, but are either too scared, or simple don't care enough to openly acknowledge each other.
"...until I make it onto that right path, all I've got are faded, segmented recollections of people who used to be the most important in my life...who are now essentially strangers.... damn."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment