I Love Facebook

Friday, December 05, 2008 | |

I've had mixed feelings about this addicting, stalkerish informative, time-wasting, social networking website before, but I think I can put it all aside for this. I love you Facebook. Thank You. Ya done good this time.

What am I talking about?

I just found a long, long, long , looooong lost friend from my childhood. Nay. Not just that, I'm not afraid to say that he was my FIRST best friend. Ever. From First Grade. Mrs. Gravel's class. Highland Goffs Falls Elementary School. Word to your mother.

I lost contact with him when I moved, because I kept all my friends phone numbers in this mini phonebook sort of thing, and I lost it in the move to the west coast. Way back before cell phones, remember that? How did we keep track of numbers? haha.

I've searched for him for so long, it's not even funny. Myspace, Classmates.com, Facebook etc. Finally, he showed up when I randomly put his name into search one day.

Wow. Good stuff.

0 Comments: