Mediocre

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 | |

4 Comments:

Adorably Dead said...

Yours or something you just found that kind of spoke to you? Sometimes I feel this way.

Erik said...

it was a postsecret I found, and completely related to.

I'm in college right now, in an major pursuing something I love. But I'm not sure if it's right, or if I can even do it.

Ivy and Haley said...

I liked the comment you left on the post secret blog. Mediocrity is something that I fear too...but then I wonder, who is calling me mediocre? By whose standards am I not wonderful? I try to look at it that way. If I'm happy, I can't possibly be mediocre.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

And check out the post on awkwardness. We are awkward too, and I think that you'll relate.

Erik said...

Thanks.
Yeah, that's a good question. But like they say, you're always your own worst critic. Most of the "mediocre" comments are to myself. I always set standards too high for me.

haha. everyone's at least a little awkward I think. Good to hear.