Sorry Blogger

Monday, September 14, 2009 | |

Yeah, I've kind of been neglecting this blogger in favor of my new Tumblr account. I don't know, I like how much more interactive it is, in comparison to traditional "blog" sites like Blogger, Livejournal etc. It feels like I'm talking WITH people instead of AT people. And I try not to abuse the "like" feature they have that's similar to facebook's, but it's difficult with all the cool posts my friends do!

But at the same time, I feel like this blogger has so much invested in it, and is used for different reasons other than the ADD-driven posts of Tumblr. Like if I want to do a long, rant/venting post, I feel like if I posted it to tumblr, it would be out of place, and people's attention spans would be defeated by it. Though people like AlliQ (http://qooch.tumblr.com) can pull it off, so maybe I'll try to transition.

0 Comments: