Immature

Saturday, September 20, 2008 | |

I'm immature.

Not in the traditional sense, but I know that literally I am immature. Emotionally undeveloped; Juvenile.
Call it what you will.

I think it was a lapse of judgment. Part false hope. And a little delusion.

It wasn't going to work. It wouldn't have worked. At least the way it was. In the circumstances it was forced into.
Her Fear of commitment + My Fear of long distance relationships.
Too bad I was too indecisive to do anything about it. At least she could.

Was it an infatuation? I'd like to hope it was more than that, and maybe it was. Maybe it was a starting point. Maybe I'm just a clueless sob.

I do hope you get over your fear. At least for yourself. Or that great guy out there, that's way better than me, that's just waiting...

I did want to try. I chose not to say anything, because I saw you strong, and I was glad to see you that way. It's what you deserve. Not me trying to bring you down.

...you are stronger than me. and i am sorry.



"'Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day..."


0 Comments: