Refusal

Thursday, September 18, 2008 | |

Another thing. Everyone says that they want to keep in touch with everyone in high school, but lately I've been hearing things that sort of suggest that the opposite will happen.
I remember Teresa telling me that her cousin told her that the closest friends she'll have will be the ones made in college, and that people will naturally drift apart. Which people? Yes, that's right. Cynical. Maybe. True? I hope not.

I hate that though. I can't let go. I'm not very good with change. It comes from deep roots that I've had growing up. I can't let it happen. I won't. I refuse to let it happen.

Big talk. Something in the back of my mind says I know it will happen. People naturally drift apart. Fuck I hate that.

Gawd I'm so frustrated.






Don't mind me. I'm drunk.

I should head to bed.

0 Comments: