Bed

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 | |

I was planning on going to bed after the last entry, but I felt the "urge" again.
The design urge. the urge to create, to make, to do something.

Yeah, it sucks that I'm still up, but I do admit I love when I get these tiny sparks of creativity. Something just makes me want to create. And if I have to sacrifice a few hours of sleep, so be it.

I really like the composition of the new banner, and I think it matches the color scheme of the whole page better. Plus it seems a whole lot less narcissistic than the last two incarnations.

Well,
I'm out. I hope.
I'm not totally exhausted for some reason. But it's almost 6am, so I best get to bed before sunrise.
I'm so glad my class isn't until 12:30. And it's mandarin. Not too bad.

0 Comments: