Interesting night.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 | |



Hmm. This night turned out nothing like I had imagined. haha.

Well, Wong Fu Productions recently got a blogtv account, which is like a live web broadcasting thing, where you can chat with people in the videos and stuff. Since i'd subscribed, and checked the option for sms, they texted me as soon as they went online, and wow...

2 hours of random, uncensored chat with Phil, Wes, and Ted, and some unusual characters. But then what do you expect at 2am.

And I apparently met a "youtube celebrity" by the name of NinjaDrops. I'm very not in the know with this stuff, so I hope he's not too offended. It was funny, he asked if I was an "internet person", and I kept getting confused by his wording. I guess he assumed I was another internet, youtube personality, because I knew Wes.

David Choi, another youtube celeb dropped by in the chat too. Good stuff.

I'm so excited for ISA. I want this next video to be totally different, and a brand new format. I have so many ideas bouncing in my head. If only the tickets would go on sale. bah.


oh, they recorded part of the chat. so if you're bored, you can check it out. it gets kind of weird. haha. It's limited to 10 minutes, out of the whole 2 and 1/2 hours, but yeah.
BTW, some parts may or may not be appropriate for children. hahahha.
Wong Fu Uncensored! (not really.)
http://www.blogtv.com/People/wongfuproductions

0 Comments: