Envy

Thursday, March 26, 2009 | |

Speaking of change. There's another thing I noticed, and it always seems to take me by surprise, is that everyone seems to be getting with significant others. ok, that sounds weird, like they're getting married or something. But a lot of people I know have gotten boyfriends or girlfriends.

"They talk about falling in love, being in love, promises of their love, dying for love, toasts to their love...I mean, it's some beautiful stuff, and if you're human, you want it."

Yeah. It's weird. but I'm a bit envious. But don't get me wrong. I hate when people spout off stuff like, "man I need a girlfriend", without thinking because, I always think, it's stupid to want a girlfriend just for the sake of having one. What makes it special is actually meeting someone worthwhile. That's the hard part.
I mean, finding someone, who likes you the way you like her, at the same time.
Jeez.


Oh and...

"I miss slow dancing. It seems like that sort of thing gets lost as we grow up. It's such a big deal in middle school/high school (ooo, who's he gonna ask???)...but as we get older, ppl just wanna bump and grind. I mean, freakin it is fine and all... but the good stuff, the deep stuff, is in the slow dance. But maybe, that's what makes it more special now that we're older, because we don't get to as often. Granted, slow dancing is more reserved for those with significant others (I mean, that's where the emotion comes from to make the dance feel good)...so I strongly encourage those who are in a relationship, or soon to be...to take advantage of that dance partner. Don't waste the opportunity you have everyday, to simply play a slow song, in your room, from your car, wherever...and just dance w/ them. It's easy too, all you gotta do is just sway, so no excuses saying "I can't dance". Just get close, close your eyes, and move. Please, slow dance whenever you can, don't take it for granted... because there's ppl out there like me who hafta wait on the few times a year at some friend's wedding, to get that chance."

Maybe that's why I'm not into clubbing. because I'm not into freaking.


*sigh*





Much love-envy for the happy couples out there.

0 Comments: